Muscat, 12 June 2016: Complementing its efforts towards social responsibility in the local community, ALARGAN TOWELL – one of the Sultanate’s leading real estate development companies, organized an exhibition for home based business operators to market their products in cooperation with the Omani Women’s Association. The event was held at Beyout Al Faye located in Al-Khoudh, and witnessed a large turnout, with visitors and residents of Beyout Al Faye enjoying a day of fun filled family entertainment while browsing the huge array of crafts, art, clothing and traditional Omani foods on sale.
The exhibition saw the participation of a number of home based business operators. The products on sale included heritage craft items, unique artworks, handmade traditional clothing and much more.
Commenting on the need to work alongside the local community, Mr. Hisham Moussa CEO of ALARGAN TOWELL noted, “We have consistently dedicated ourselves to organize events that support the local community surrounding our projects, this in order to strengthen our relations with the community and make a meaningful contribution to the growth of our society. As part of our CSR initiatives, we organized the event in cooperation with the Omani Women’s Association at A’Seeb. To maximize the benefit for the productive families participating in the exhibition, we held the event together with the Family Entertainment Day at Beyout Al Faye which is one of the major developments of the company”.
Giving thanks for supporting such an initiative, Mrs. Wafa Ali Al-Amri, Chairman of Omani Women’s Association A’Seeb noted, “We would like to thank ALARGAN TOWELL for providing us such opportunity to showcase the wonderful products from so many home based businesses, and the location of the event at Beyout Al Faye was ideal, giving residents and many visitors the chance to enjoy a great day of family entertainment in one of the well-known complexes in Muscat. We were really pleased with the turnout, and the vendors were happy to make many sales of their products.”
Ahmed Al-Shukaili, a resident of Beyout Al Faye expressed his pleasure to participate with his family in the event saying, “We spent great times and enjoyed the activities of the day. The exhibition of home based businesses was interesting for all my family members and was a great addition to the event. I would like to thank ALARGAN TOWELL for their wonderful organization of the event.”
The Beyout Al Faye project is located in a strategic area at Al-Koudh near some of the most important landmarks of Muscat, including SQU, Muscat International Airport, Knowledge Oasis, Muscat City Centre, among others. The complex includes modern villas and business spaces with affordable prices .
ALARGAN TOWELL INVESTMENT COMPANY was founded in 2003 in the Sultanate of Oman as a result of the strategic alliance between ALARGAN International Real Estate Company and the reputed WJ Towell. ALARGAN TOWELL activities focus on the creation of quality yet affordable housing opportunities for Omanis in the middle-income bracket. This innovative partnership led to the construction of a number of successful and integrated projects, such as Beyout Al Faye, the Al Waha project, the Al Mawalih Villa’s project, the Al Hail homes project, and the Al Qurum Gardens project. Additionally, the Company is currently in the preparation stages for the AlNakheel mega development project, which is expected to be the first Integrated Tourism Complex (ITC) project in the Wilayat of Barka. As a direct result of their many successes, ALARGAN TOWELL has received numerous international, regional and local awards. Most recently, they received the Best Developer Award for Residential Neighborhoods at the Oman Real Estate Awards, 2015. Additionally, the AlNakheel project was Highly Commended at the prominent regional real estate development awards, the Arabian Property Awards, in Dubai, 2015.
- ALARGAN TOWELL Prepares to Unveil Latest Residential Project
- ALARGAN TOWELL Appoints Mohammed Al Abri as New CEO
- ALARGAN TOWELL Opens Up Commercial Plots at Al Waha Project
- ALARGAN TOWELL a Golden Sponsor of the 2nd Edition of the World Conference on Tourism and Culture
- ALARGAN TOWELL Launches the Last Phase of ‘Mazar’a Al Harth’
- ALARGAN TOWELL Celebrates the 47th National Day at Beyout Al Faye
- ALARGAN TOWELL Annonces the Completion of Internal Road Works in ‘Al Waha’ and ‘Mazar’a Al Harth’ Projects
- ALARGAN TOWELL Conducts Workshop on Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans
- ALARGAN TOWELL Renews its Support for Dar Al Atta Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates as Platinum Sponsor for Oman Real Estate Conference
- MoT Signs Agreement for Al Nakheel ITC Development in Barka
- ‘Inspiring Spaces’ Young Architects Forum a Success
- ALARGAN TOWELL showcases its projects at MIPIM
- Alargan Towell sponsors ORA’s 2nd Real Estate Forum
- ALARGAN TOWELL Organises Blood Donation Open Day
- ALARGAN TOWELL Gets Social with Local Community
- ALARGAN TOWELL Supports Collective Wedding at Barka
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates in Dar Al Atta’a Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL Holds Productive Families Exhibition in Cooperation with Omani Women’s Association
- ALARGAN TOWELL Sponsor Oman Real Estate Association’s ‘Real Estate Forum’
- ALARGAN TOWELL for OER
- ALARGAN TOWELL Board appoints new CEO
- Alargan Towell Supports Meritorious School Students in Wilayat of Barka