05 September 2016: As part of its effort to build closer bonds with the local community, ALARGAN TOWELL – one of the Sultanate’s leading real estate development companies has come a long way in getting closer to customers and stakeholders using social media. Having started the official Twitter handle and Facebook page, followed by an Instagram page thereafter, each of the social media identities have witnessed solid growth and a high level of engagement from the local community with questions, comments and active discussions.
In celebration of the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and with the objective of enhancing its presence across their social media platforms, the company has announced a new Instagram contest for followers on its official page (www.instagram.com/alargantowell). The contest, which kicked-off in August 30th and runs until September 6th, will provide followers with chances to win great prizes after following the instructions on their Instagram page. Those who complete the required steps will enter a prize draw which will be conducted on September 7th and winners will be announced in ALARGAN TOWELL social media pages.
Commenting on the goal of the contest, Ms. Abeer Khamis al Balushi, Head of Marketing at ALARGAN TOWELL noted, “We all recognize the importance of social media platforms in enhancing the relations between businesses and clients on one hand, and the society in general on the other hand. The company has recently launched its Instagram, Facebook and twitter pages, and in order to strengthen the communication with the local community through these platforms, we’ve also launched our Instagram contest.”
She added, “In this age of dynamic, 360 degree communications, it is essential that a brand such as ALARGAN TOWELL have a social hub for the local community to share their stories and learn the latest updates on our developments in Oman. Our new social media pages aim to offer just that, in the form of the best information on all things related to ALARGAN TOWELL - be it our developments and other interesting content that will keep our communities engaged.”
“I would like to invite social media users to follow our official pages where they can be updated with the latest news of our projects. In addition to the contests, we will post up to date architectural developments, décor and home furniture, as we aim to make use of our social media platform to enhance the culture of visual arts and architecture in Oman.” Abeer concluded.
ALARGAN TOWELL INVESTMENT COMPANY was founded in 2003 in the Sultanate of Oman as a result of the strategic alliance between ALARGAN International Real Estate Company and the reputed WJ Towell. ALARGAN TOWELL activities focus on the creation of quality yet affordable housing opportunities for Omanis in the middle-income bracket. This innovative partnership led to the construction of a number of successful and integrated projects, such as Beyout Al Faye, the Al Waha project, the Al Mawalih Villa’s project, the Al Hail homes project, and the Al Qurum Gardens project. Additionally, the Company is currently in the preparation stages for the AlNakheel mega development project, which is expected to be the first Integrated Tourism Complex (ITC) project in the Wilayat of Barka. As a direct result of their many successes, ALARGAN TOWELL has received numerous international, regional and local awards. Most recently, they received the Best Developer Award for Residential Neighborhoods at the Oman Real Estate Awards, 2015. Additionally, the AlNakheel project was Highly Commended at the prominent regional real estate development awards, the Arabian Property Awards, in Dubai, 2015.
- ALARGAN TOWELL Prepares to Unveil Latest Residential Project
- ALARGAN TOWELL Appoints Mohammed Al Abri as New CEO
- ALARGAN TOWELL Opens Up Commercial Plots at Al Waha Project
- ALARGAN TOWELL a Golden Sponsor of the 2nd Edition of the World Conference on Tourism and Culture
- ALARGAN TOWELL Launches the Last Phase of ‘Mazar’a Al Harth’
- ALARGAN TOWELL Celebrates the 47th National Day at Beyout Al Faye
- ALARGAN TOWELL Annonces the Completion of Internal Road Works in ‘Al Waha’ and ‘Mazar’a Al Harth’ Projects
- ALARGAN TOWELL Conducts Workshop on Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans
- ALARGAN TOWELL Renews its Support for Dar Al Atta Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates as Platinum Sponsor for Oman Real Estate Conference
- MoT Signs Agreement for Al Nakheel ITC Development in Barka
- ‘Inspiring Spaces’ Young Architects Forum a Success
- ALARGAN TOWELL showcases its projects at MIPIM
- Alargan Towell sponsors ORA’s 2nd Real Estate Forum
- ALARGAN TOWELL Organises Blood Donation Open Day
- ALARGAN TOWELL Gets Social with Local Community
- ALARGAN TOWELL Supports Collective Wedding at Barka
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates in Dar Al Atta’a Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL Holds Productive Families Exhibition in Cooperation with Omani Women’s Association
- ALARGAN TOWELL Sponsor Oman Real Estate Association’s ‘Real Estate Forum’
- ALARGAN TOWELL for OER
- ALARGAN TOWELL Board appoints new CEO
- Alargan Towell Supports Meritorious School Students in Wilayat of Barka